The Rancho Simi Community Pool includes a 25 yard x 50 meter pool, two 1-meter diving boards and one 3-meter diving board, bleachers, large grass area and use of locker rooms.
- Submit completed Rental Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application must be submitted a minimum of 45 days prior to rental.
- Application will be reviewed to determine space and staff availability.
- Recreation Coordinator will contact Organization's Representative to proceed with a facility use contract if space is available.
- Rental fees and evidence of insurance is due 45 days prior to the rental.
A Certificate of Insurance providing coverage for General Liability in an amount not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence, $2,000,000 general aggregate, for bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage. In addition, insurance shall name RANCHO SIMI RECREATION AND PARK DISTRICT, its officers, employees, agents, and volunteers as additional insureds prior to the use of the facility. See “RSRPD Insurance Requirements” for complete description.
Please Note: Refunds or Credits are only given under three conditions:
1. When adverse weather conditions forces RSRPD to close the Pool.
2. When RSRPD has to close the pool due to maintenance issues
3. When you notify us of cancellation at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
POOL PARTY RENTALS : CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
For Spring 2024 availability, please contact Erin.