2018 Spring Break Day Camp
(Simi Valley only)
April 2-6 (Monday-Friday)
6:45 am-6:00 pm
Madera Before & After School Club, Mt. View Before & After School Club, Township Before & After School Club, Vista Before & After School Club, and Wood Ranch Before and After School Club.
- A minimum of 25 children must be registered and attend at each of the five locations in order for that location to host a Spring Break Day Camp.
- If less than 25 children register at any location, children will be moved and combined with the children at another “nearby” location. Parents will be notified of the location change and can either accept the change to the new location or request a refund.
- Crestview Before & After School Club children will meet at the Mt. View Before & After School Club, Knolls Before & After School Club children will meet at the Township Before & After School Club, and Garden Grove Before & After School Club children will meet at the Vista Before & After School Club
Fee: All materials, snacks, and supplies are included. The field trip on Wednesday (4/4) is available for an additional fee.
- For children currently registered in a Before & After School Club program, Spring Break Day Camp is included in their April monthly fee. No refund or prorating for children who chose not to attend Spring Break Camp.
- For children not currently registered in a Before & After School Club program, the Spring Break Day Camp fee is $34 per selected day(s). Upon completion of on-line registration and prior to your child's attendance at a Camp location, you will be emailed instructions for submitting additional emergency information for your child...to be completed through ePACT.
- To register: click on "Online Registration” on the District's home page..."Registration/Camp Registration”…“Spring Break Day Camp/Simi Valley Spring Break Day Camp”
- Registration begins on Thursday, 3/1/18 and the registration deadline is Monday, 3/26/18