Located at Rancho Simi Community Park, the 50-meter, outdoor heated pool is
scheduled for lap swim, exercise classes, water polo, diving and stroke instruction,
safety training programs, swim team practices and much more year round.
DAILY AQUATIC UPDATE
Pool is open for daily activities 5:30 am, 6/20/18.
See below for open swim hours.
The current pool temperature is 80 degrees.
The pool will be open on 4th of July from 11am-4pm for Lap Swim and Recreational Swim.
Open Public Swim Hours
- Monday - Saturday 11:00am-1:00pm (Lap Swim)
- Long Course (50 meters) Sat will remain short course (25 yards)
- Monday-Sunday - 1:00-4:00pm (Open Swim)
- Monday - Thursday 7:00-8:30pm (Lap Swim)
- Short Course (25 yards)
- Monday - Friday 5:30-6:30am ***Please check daily website update as this time is not always available every morning.
- Regular Admission (ages 3-64) $3
- Senior Rate (age 65+) $1
- Age 2 & Under Free
- 20 Passes $50
- 10 Passes $25
- 5 Passes $13
- Monthly Pass (unlimited for 30 days upon purchase) $45
Click here for POOL RULES
SWIM LESSONS - Summer 2018
Sign up for swim lessons here! We have swim lessons for all ages and abilities.
SWIM LESSON TIPS AND GUIDELINES BROCHURE
Download our swim brochure for general information, tips and guidelines.
The pool is reservable. Call us at 805-584-4436 for information.
DIVE IN MOVIES
See our Dive in Movie page for more detail click here.