Located at Rancho Simi Community Park, the 50-meter, outdoor heated pool is
scheduled for lap swim, exercise classes, water polo, diving and stroke instruction,
safety training programs, swim team practices and much more year round.
DAILY AQUATIC UPDATE
Pool is OPEN, 5:30am, for daily activities 4/24/18.
The current pool tempature is 79 degrees.
Early morning lap swim on Monday's and Friday's, 5:30am-6:30am will resume May 16th.
We no longer have recreational swim (family swim), it will resume June 9th, 2018.
Lap Swim Hours for Public
- Monday - Saturday 11:00am-1:00pm
- Long Course (50 meters) Sat will remain short course (25 yards)
- Monday - Thursday 7:00pm-8:30pm
- Short Course (25 yards)
- Monday - Friday 5:30am-6:30am ***Please check daily website update as this time is not always available every morning.
- Regular Admission (3-64) $3
- Senior Rate (65+) $1
- 2 & Under Free
- 20 Passes $50
- 10 Passes $25
- 5 Passes $13
- Monthly Pass (unlimited for 30 days upon purchase) $45
Click here for POOL RULES
SWIM LESSONS - Summer 2018
Look for the summer swim lesson schedule in our upcoming Reporter available in early April.
SWIM LESSON TIPS AND GUIDELINES BROCHURE
Download our swim brochure for general information, tips and guidelines.
The pool is reservable. Call us at 805-584-4436 for information.
HIRING LIFEGUARDS FOR SUMMER 2018
We are currently hiring for Lifeguards to work summer 2018 and beyond! Must be 17 at time of hire. Check our employment tab for more details or call the pool at 805-584-4436 or 805-584-4447.